About the EC
The Electrification Coalition (EC) is a national, nonpartisan not-for-profit organization committed to promoting policies and actions that facilitate the accelerated deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on a mass scale. For more than 10 years, the EC and its sister organization, Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE), have sought to reduce our nation’s dependence on oil – which is currently responsible for powering 92 percent of our transportation system.
Our Current Open Positions
- Position: Senior Director, EV Programs (Applications accepted starting 12/11/2020)
- Team: Electric Vehicle Programs
- Location: Flexible; headquarters in Washington, DC
- About This Position: The EC seeks a Senior Director, EV Programs to manage the planning and execution of projects that support the accelerated adoption of plug-in electric vehicles through fleet electrification and consumer adoption programs and policies. The Senior Director integrates the activities of multiple corporate and public sector partners, consultants, and staff, working closely with all stakeholders to ensure continued progress toward project goals. The position is responsible for developing and meeting project metrics. In addition, the Senior Director, EV Programs will support the organizational operations and significant parts of the personnel management for the EC. The Senior Director will be a key member of the EC team, working closely with the National Director, Senior Director of EV Policy, and CEO. The Senior Director also develops strategic partnerships with existing and potential EC partners by presenting at conferences and events to increase the presence of the organization in the broader electric vehicle community. This position reports directly to the National Director of the EC. Learn more and apply!
- Position: Campaigns Organizer (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
- Team: Electric Vehicle Policy
- Locations: Northern Virginia/DC, North Carolina or Pennsylvania
- About This Position: Are you a motivated professional seeking an opportunity to combine your interests in policy and alternative transportation? Do you enjoy activating and working with diverse stakeholders toward a common goal? Can you use your keen organizational skills and awesome attention to detail to benefit a growing team of motivated colleagues? Learn More and Apply!