About the EC
The Electrification Coalition (EC) is a national, nonpartisan not-for-profit organization committed to promoting policies and actions that facilitate the accelerated deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on a mass scale. For more than 10 years, the EC and its sister organization, Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE), have sought to reduce our nation’s dependence on oil – which is currently responsible for powering 92 percent of our transportation system.
Our Current Open Positions
Are you a motivated professional seeking an opportunity to combine your interests in policy and electric transportation? Do you enjoy activating and working with diverse stakeholders toward a common goal? Can you use your keen organizational skills and awesome attention to detail to benefit a growing team of motivated colleagues? Learn more and apply for one of our two new Field Organizer positions!
- Position: Program Manager (Applications open on 9/16/2020)
- Team: Electric Vehicle Programs
- Locations:Northeast U.S. for remote work, with preference given to candidates who can work out of Washington, D.C. office location
- About This Position — You’ll Work On:
- Leading an innovative and transformative EV Roadmap Document: Lead a team of experienced staff and external stakeholders in completing an influential transportation electrification roadmap for the city of Washington, D.C.;
- EV Accelerator Communities: coordinate a nation’s–first statewide competitive grant program to support community-wide EV programs in various regions in the Northeast; including EV techniques to engage and activate stakeholders across the entire EV ecosystem (dealerships, governments, utilities, developers, large employers);
- Support EV analysis: Evaluate current EV market, make projections as to the future penetration rates of EVs, and map out a pathway to accommodate growth in new sales;
- Organization representation: Attend external events as a representative of the EC and the city’s EV roadmap team, raising awareness of the EC’s work, and build relationships with relevant parties;
- Support other departments: Provide programmatic and policy support to the EC’s development and communications departments as required.
- Learn more and apply!
- Position: Field Organizer (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
- Team: Electric Vehicle Policy
- Locations: Michigan, Nevada, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
- About This Position: Are you a motivated professional seeking an opportunity to combine your interests in policy and alternative transportation? Do you enjoy activating and working with diverse stakeholders toward a common goal? Can you use your keen organizational skills and awesome attention to detail to benefit a growing team of motivated colleagues? Learn More and Apply!
- Position: Policy Intern (Applications closed, current applicants are under consideration)
- Team: Electric Vehicle Policy
- Locations: East Coast Time (Preferably DC)
- About This Position: Would you like to engage with a team of policy experts and learn about local, state, and federal policy advocacy? You will learn a variety of skills related to EV policy. Learn more and apply!
- Position: Program Management Intern (Applications closed, current applicants are under consideration)
- Team: Programs Team
- Locations: Pacific or Mountain Time (Preferably California or Colorado)
- About This Position: Are you curious to learn how to manage a non-profit organization? We’re looking for an ambitious intern to help support municipal fleet electrification projects around the U.S. The intern will be responsible for supporting program implementation in various roles, including research, document writing and editing, attending and coordinating meetings, data analysis, and program tracking, among other diverse roles. This internship is a part-time opportunity with a limited number of paid positions available. We will be hiring interns in various parts of the U.S. so we encourage you to apply.