On Wednesday, June 15, SAFE and the Electrification Coalition hosted a webinar about the benefits of vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology and related policy recommendations to accelerate adoption. The event coincided with the launch of a new report that details the policies needed to advance V2G technology at the federal, state, and regional levels to enhance energy security and resilience.
- Robbie Diamond, Founder & CEO, SAFE and Electrification Coalition
- Ladeene Freimuth, Senior Advisor, SAFE Grid Security Project
- Adam Benshoff, Director, EV Policy, Ford Motor Company
- Steven Letendre, Director, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Eastern Region, Nuvve
- Dr. Holmes Hummel, Founder and Executive Director, Clean Energy Works
- Anne Blair, Director of Policy, Electrification Coalition (moderator)